Friday, April 8, 2011

Alright, little did i know the blogs on this site are not randomly displayed, but you need to tell people about them. So i've started telling friends about it, and i'll try putting it on twitter or something. I don't like twitter because i think it's such a fad, but hey; if it get's more people reading my effort (or what little there is so far, lol).

On the plus side, i'm really starting to get this computer programming stuff. i'm only a third of the way into learning my first low tier programming language, but i just heard a pretty inspiring story about a guy i used to know who is pretty well off after graduating from UCR with a computer science degree. I always planned on going to school for criminal justice to do detective work, but maybe i can make a career out of this instead? Maybe i can combine the two? Cyber Criminology sounds pretty kick-ass huh?

so two in the same month ain't bad right? until next time.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, hope you get into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome welcome.

    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyber Criminology sounds rad - what would that entail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyber Criminology would be a kick ass job if i had the skills and the balls
    Probabelly just need the time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in school for C++ myself, so good luck to you! Programming can be quite fun, or awful depending on your boss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, I don't like twitter at all but it sort of works..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep on postin'. I'll follow this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learnt VB.net whilst in school we did some macro thing and I got hooked so I downloaded the API, By the time I left school in year 10 (16) I was fairly fluent in Java SQL PYTHON VB.net C++
    then I went out to do a programming degree and got certified in all of those languages plus learnt Gopher HTML and PHP..

    And then I decided that I hated it and started doing physics at uni.

    ReplyDelete