Saturday, February 19, 2011

hello!

Hey everybody, this is my first blog I've ever made. I figure that I don't need a real subject at the moment, and i'll just begin this little saga be telling everybody about my life. I hope I get to meet a lot of new people,

I planned to tell a story tonight but i'm pretty beat. In Cali (the BEST state), the weather's been pretty intermittent with stormy weather and blue skies. I found myself playing basketball with a couple friends in the rain. Since I don't even wear basketball shoes I found myself slipping, so a few scrapes and a few missed dunks later, I'm a bit tired. Right now I'm probably gonna watch the first pirates of the Caribbean and go to bed, I've had pirates stuck in my head for a while, heh.

So if there's anything you'd like to know about me, leave a comment. Or better yet, give me an age and I'll tell you a story from around that time. See yah tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment